Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wedding Colors

There's a bizarre website called COLOURlovers. People on the wedding message boards are using it to post their wedding colors (I have no idea what the site is really for- people just post about their favorite color combinations??). Anyway, here's what I was thinking for my wedding:



These colors were chosen because they appear on the wedding invites and the programs. Since colors differ on every monitor, the colors are: lilac (just like from the "Save the Date" cards), white (or "diamond white", my dress color), chocolate brown (also from the STD cards), cream (from the programs- I'll post about these tomorrow), and black (Bryan's suit). I'm not a matchy-matchy girl at all, but I think it would be good if the wedding decorations can somehow coordinate (or at least not clash) with these colors. I hope these colors do not offend your eyes!

No comments: