Thursday, May 8, 2008

Brauhaus

My veil is scheduled to arrive tomorrow and I'll try to take a picture of the whole ensemble for ya'll. In the meanwhile, check out my eyebrows!



I just got them done at a new salon called Brauhaus in Pasadena. After a couple of eyebrow mishaps several years ago where I would leave the salon without my skin intact, I started doing my own brows. It was a pretty good system- I saved a ton of money and I never ripped any skin off. But my brows were starting to become asymmetric and losing their arches. I googled brow waxing and found this salon in Pasadena that just does waxing and makeup. And wow! I can't tell you how pleased I am with the results. The stylist tinted, she waxed, she plucked, she trimmed, she applied brow gel and makeup afterwards. They are so much more symmetric and the perfect thickness. We have a game plan to make them better next appointment. Have you had one of those beauty experiences where the results just blow your mind??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! They frame your eyes perfectly. People underestimate how important eyebrows are - I'm telling you - listen to Damone from the 10 Years Younger glam squad. The man (?) knows what he's talking about.

I'm planning a bit of a beauty update myself come early June. I tend to play with the color of my bangs quite a bit - adding streaks of color here & there. The first time it was honey blonde, then it was bright red, then cranberry & now I'm going to put in a few platinum streaks ala Gwen Stefani. We'll see how this experiment turns out. If it's too disastrous you can bet your buns I'll be dyeing them back brown for your wedding! Haha

Sarah